Orchard Farm Metropolitan District Board Meeting Updates
The Orchard Farms Metropolitan District met on June 11th at 9am. This meeting was held virtually due to Covid-19 restrictions. Below is an outline of the decisions that were made and draft minutes will be posted online within 10 business days.
The Board approved the following resolutions:
- Resolution Extending Emergency Procedures and Authorizing Teleconferencing for Regular and Special Meetings
- Resolution Establishing an Electronic Signature Policy
- Amended and Restated Resolution Establishing Guidelines for the Processing and Collection of Delinquent Fees and Charges
The following operational activities were discussed and decided on:
- Additional communication to residents regarding the A sign outlining the rules for the tennis courts will be added to the door to the courts
- The potential relocation or upgrading of the port-a-let in the park will not be pursued at this time due to costs. However, the Board will continue to work to ensure it is frequently cleaned to continue to minimize any odor
- The Board approved proceeding with tree sprays, injections and treatments to ensure the longevity and health of Community trees.
- The Board approved the refilling the mulch throughout the common areas that have been turned over to the District for maintenance (a map of these locations can be found online)
- Contact information will be provided on the District website for residents regarding the Northglenn Waste Water Treatment Plant
- The Social Committee is working on a potential social distanced 4th of July bike parade through the Community with additional details to be provided
If there are any questions, please contact District Manager Kim Herman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-265-7923.