District Board Meeting Update
The Orchard Farms Metropolitan District met on September 10th at 9am. This meeting was held virtually due to Covid-19 restrictions. Below is an outline of the decisions that were made and draft minutes will be posted online within 10 business days.
The Board approved the following projects:
- Removal of all dead plant material on District tracts
- Replacement of all removed dead plant material on District tracts
- Removal and replacement of dead trees on District tracts
The following operational activities were discussed and decided on:
- The Board discussed the location of the port-a-restroom and confirmed leaving the restroom where it is as the requirements to move the restroom would require a plan amendment as well as removal, widening/replacement of the concrete walkway, and was cost-prohibitive at this time.
- The Board is reviewing options for a welcome packet for new residents to help with resident education on Community information and standards.
- The Social Committee is working on a potential social distanced Halloween event in the Community with additional details to be provided
If there are any questions, please contact District Manager Kim Herman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-265-7923.